Here are some one-on-one statements that are not difficult to follow. But knowingly or unknowingly we miss out. Follow these lines to make life better:
(1) Be a little patient if you get stuck in a traffic jam. If you are in a hurry, take a helicopter!
(2) Do not order expensive items if you are invited to dine at a hotel.
(3) Pay on time if you have borrowed money from someone. Don’t punish him for helping in times of trouble!
(4) Don’t ask neighbors or relatives when they are going to marry their boys!
(5) If he has taken someone’s bike to go out, he must have as much petrol in his tank as before!
(6) There is no need to nail if a man does not want to work according to your advice. He has complete freedom to move forward in his own way!
(7) Do not tear the phone screen repeatedly while talking to someone!
(8) A guest has come to the house, he has come for you. She even has a mobile!
(9) There is nothing wrong with a woman giving birth to a child. You must be doing something wrong by staring at it like a liar!
(10) If a girl calls from your friends, don’t misunderstand her as a ‘green signal’.
(11) Do not repeatedly ask a young person who has completed his studies, Lya! Why are the husbands still sitting?
(12) You don’t have to show off if you have expensive things. It may be that the opponent has more money than you can afford, but he does not think it is appropriate to announce in the village!
(13) If you are eating together, wait for everyone to come. Don’t start alone!
(14) It is not appropriate for young people to touch or kiss their girlfriend’s waist in public.
(15) ‘What happens when money is given in the temple?’ – Stop talking about such knowledge. Put your knowledge in your pocket. The same man who gives five rupees in the temple knows how to give fifty rupees to the needy!
(16) Read something like this and get in the habit of liking and sharing if you like!