Hanumanji is considered to be the most powerful deity. He is the 11th Rudra incarnation of Lord Shiva. Tuesday is said to be the best day to worship Hanuman. Even in astrology Hanumanji is considered to be the causal god of Mars. Apart from this there is a law to worship Hanumanji on Saturday. It is said that all the troubles of the life of the person on whom Hanumanji’s grace rests are removed. Sankat Mochan Hanuman Ji is considered to be the giver of power. Worshiping them makes one’s life happier. Just as Bholenath is pleased with simple worship, so Hanuman ji is pleased with being an incarnation of Rudra.
Mahabali Hanumanji is an ardent devotee of Lord Shri Ramji. If you worship Hanumanji, it is very important to take care of some special things during that time. Hanumanji’s compassionate vision will always be on you if you look at the little things. Ram devotees should make no mistake in their worship.
Let us know what to keep in mind while worshiping Hanuman
Hanumanji prefers red
- Ram devotee Hanumanji likes red very much. If you are worshiping them, then it is very important to take care of their choice.
- You should use red flowers, red cloth etc. in their worship.
- The use of red and yellow garments in the worship of Hanumanji is considered auspicious.
- You have to take care of them that you do not wear black or white clothes in their worship, otherwise you will get negative results of worship.
Keep these things in mind while meditating on Hanuman
- Mahabali Hanuman ji is considered to be a quiet beloved deity, so meditate on him with a calm mind.
- If you get angry, you should not worship Lord Hanuman in such a situation.
- Do not let false thoughts arise in your mind while worshiping Hanuman.
- Do not let your attention wander here and there during the worship of Hanumanji. You have to focus on your worship.
Do not use these items in worship of Hanuman
- You should not use Charanamrut in the worship of Hanumanji. Apart from this you should avoid worshiping the broken idol of Bajrangbaliji.
- You should refrain from drinking alcohol after worshiping Hanumanji.
- Devotees who worship Hanumanji and fast must take care not to drink salt on the day of fasting.
In this way Hanumanji will soon be happy
We all know very well that Mahabali Hanuman ji is an ardent devotee of Shri Ramji. So you should fast all day and chant the name of Ram 108 times. Hanumanji will be happy to do this.
Editing writing: Mojilo Gujarati Tim
You this article Mojilo GujaratiGujarat’s popular Facebook page for reading emotional articles, health-promoting information, Bollywood news, religious stories, recipes and other interesting information that can be useful in everyday life. Mojilo Gujarati Like and join us.
Image Source: Google