Orange is very beneficial for health. There are benefits to drinking orange juice as well as oranges. Drinking orange juice benefits both health and skin. Orange juice makes up for the lack of vitamin C in the body and is also effective in protecting against many serious diseases. Oranges have the most vitamin C. Apart from this, oranges also contain nutrients like Vitamin A, Potassium, Fiber etc. In this case, today we are going to tell you about the benefits of orange, which are as follows.
1. Increase immunity: Orange juice is rich in vitamin C, which helps boost your immune system and protects you from colds, flu and other serious illnesses.
2. Glossy skin: Drinking orange juice every day makes your skin glow. Let’s say that orange juice is rich in antioxidants, the most important vitamin C, which plays an important role in fighting dead skin. Dead skin can make your skin pale and also promote wrinkles and aging. The abundant amount of vitamin C present in orange juice can help provide you with youthful and radiant skin.
3. To lose weight: Orange juice is low in calories and has zero fat, which is a good choice if you want to lose weight. However, nutritionists always recommend eating a full orange over a glass of juice. Drinking orange juice has a good amount of fiber for weight loss. With the help of which you can easily lose your weight.
4. Strong bones: It is a well known fact that oranges contain a lot of calcium, which is very beneficial for your bone health but did you also know that oranges can also help in relieving the pain of arthritis.
5. Kidney Stones: According to DK Publishing’s book ‘Healing Foods’, oranges are high in citrate, which means that drinking orange juice breaks down the formation of calcium oxalate stones and relieves pain caused by kidney stones.
6. Heart health: Oranges contain hickperidine; According to the book ‘Healing Foods’, Expiridin can reduce the symptoms of high blood pressure. The pectin (fiber) and limonoid compounds found in oranges can harden the arteries and also reduce the level of bad cholesterol in the blood.